RECENT SOLO EXHIBITIONS
- 2019“The Ripple Effect”, Tucson Airport, Upper Link Gallery, Tucson AZ. With Ann Tracy and Samantha Schwann
- 2018“Common Spirits” Recent sculpture and cyanotype, Gallery2Sun, Tucson, AZ.
- 2010‘Exotic Melange’, Recent sculpture and cyanotype, Future Studio Gallery, Los Angeles, CA.
RECENT AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018Honorable Mention, “Trash to Treasure”, Tubac Art and Gifts, Tubac AZ.
- 2008Legacy Award, “Photography at High Speed”, Millard Sheets Center for the Arts, L.A. County Fair, Pomona, CA..
- 2021-22“Ribbons of White: Lung Cancer Awareness Exhibition”, Roche Tissue Diagnostics, Oro Valley, AZ.
- 2021“Art During a Time of Quarantine and Pandemic”, MRA Featured Gallery Exhibition, Phoenix, AZ.
- 2020“Picturing 2020: A Community Reflects”, A juried virtual exhibition, University of Arizona Museum of Art, Tucson, AZ.. Curator; Olivia Miller.
- 2019“Abstraction”, Contreras Gallery, Tucson AZ.
- “The Gift of Soul”, Gallery2Sun, Tucson, AZ.
- “Reflection and Renewal”, Tucson Jewish Community Center, Tucson, AZ.
- 2018“The Upcycled Art Show”, Joel D Valdez Main Library, Tucson, AZ. Curator: Andrea Edmundson
- 2014Southern California/Baja Norte Regional Exhibition, San Diego Art Institute, San Diego, CA.
- 2012The 6th Annual California Centered: Printmaking 2012, Merced Multicultural Arts Center, Merced, CA.
- Exhibition in memory of Hendrik Stooker, Weingart Galleries, Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA.
- July 4th project/ Adam’s Square Gas Station, “Words of American Patriots”, Glendale, CA., Curator; Michael Sheehan
- 2011“Pasadena: A Cultural Mosaic”, The Folk Tree, Pasadena CA.
- Surdut, Beth, ‘Nan Wollman’s Blues’, The Desert Leaf, December, 2018, volume 32, number 11, 68, 69, 71, photo 68, 69, 71.
- “Preserving the Chemical Photography Era”. Getty Conservation Institute, Dr. Dusan C. Stulik, Los Angeles, CA. 2010
- Easy Reader, August 30, 2007, volume 38, number 1, photo 7, 34
- Fabbri, Malin; and Fabbri, Gary; Blueprint to Cyanotype. Stockholm, Sweden, Malin Fabbri,
AlternativePhotography.com, 2006. photo 52.
- The Shelter Partnership, Los Angeles, CA.
- Hill County Arts Foundation, Ingram TX.
- Wilson Business Products, Houston, TX.
- William and Catherine Daley, Philadelphia, PA.
- Carlos and Claudia Marchini, Grants Pass, OR.
- Steel and glass coat rack, steel candelabras, David Diaz, Los Angeles, CA.
- Steel and ceramic sconces, Katherine and Michael Sohigian, Venice CA.
- Steel chandelier, Perdita Buchon, Ocean Grove, NJ.
- Steel “Award Houses” for The Shelter Partnership, Los Angeles, CA.
- Sign and gate decoration for “Step Up On Second”, Santa Monica, CA.
- Steel chandelier, Margaret and Hank Fishkin, Lynchburg, PA.
- Steel wall sconce and assorted housewares, Susan Boscarino, Takoma Park, MD.
- Steel fireplace mantle, Anne Kerr, Appomattox, VA.
- Steel headboard and assorted lamps, Royce Morales, Los Angeles, CA.
- Steel sign for “Superclown”, Torrance, CA.
- 1990M.F.A. in sculpture, The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX.
- 1986B.F.A. in ceramics, The University of the Arts, Philadelphia College of Arts, Philadelphia, PA.